Update for our Sales Offices concerning Stay Home, Stay Safe Order
To Our Guests,
During this time, we want to assure you that PRINCETON CLASSIC HOMES is closely monitoring COVID-19 (coronavirus) and have put in place controls to ensure the safety and well-being of our employees and customers. Workers who support residential construction, operation, inspection, and maintenance are an essential service and as such we are prepared to continue to serve you.
Our sales offices remain open to help assist you, but in doing so have implemented new safety procedures to protect the health and well-being of our employees and guests.
- We are scheduling one-to-one appointments so that we can best serve you.
- If your visit is seeking inspiration or you’re considering a purchase beyond the next 30 days we invite you to schedule a virtual appointment at this time.
- If the door is locked, understand that we are in an appointment and will reschedule your visit.
- We will greet you with a warm smile.
- We will stand a little further apart as we practice Social Distancing.
- We will guide you through our homes with courtesy opening all doors during your visit.
- We have moved paperless. We can discuss all information and will send details electronically.
- After each guest visit we will clean the home and office surfaces to prepare for our next guest.
What to expect during the construction and closing of your new home:
- You Construction Manager will work with you on setting up each step of the process and have made available virtual appointments for all meetings and walk-throughs.
- All Construction appointments that are requested in person will be limited to no more than 4-guests to ensure the above referenced social distancing and cleanliness standards can be maintained.
- Our Lending and Title partners are prepared to move forward with all closings as scheduled and have taken the steps to ensure proper social distancing is followed at closing by limiting guests to those scheduled per room. Proper sanitization is complete following each closing to ensure the well-being of each of our homeowners.
We understand that purchasing a home is big decision. We are dedicated to you to make this experience as easy as possible during this time and will do our best to offer great customer service while following appropriate health measures.
Prior to your appointment, you can find information on any of our communities and available homes at PrincetonClassicHomes.com where you can schedule an appointment online or by calling 281-671-9012. We will continue to update our website should hours of operation change.
We assure you that we will do our best to serve you.
Vice President of Sales