Job opening for experienced accounts payable position. Candidate must be able to thrive in a fast paced environment and adapt to change.
Data entry, research of payments, compiles and maintains accounts payable records.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviews all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Data enter invoices for payment
- Distributes signed checks as required
- Acts as liaison between corporate and construction staff
- Answers all vendor inquiries
- Maintains all accounts payable reports, spreadsheets, and corporate accounts payable files
- Prepares checks and back-up for storage
- Assembles and processes overnight shipments to branches
- Performs filing and copying
- Performs other duties as assigned
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Problem Solving – The individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, as well as gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Customer Service – The individual manages difficult client/customer situations, responds promptly to superintendent’s needs, solicits vendor feedback to improve service, responds to requests for service and assistance, and meets commitments.
- Planning/Organizing – The individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
- Quality Control – The individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness, monitors own work to ensure quality and applies feedback to improve performance.
- Quantity – Meets productivity standards and completes work in a timely manner.
- Adaptability – The individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Dependability – The individual is consistently at work and on time, follows the instructions, responds to management direction, and solicits feedback to improve performance.
- Safety and Security – The individual observes safety and security procedures and uses equipment and materials properly.
Excellent salary, benefits and incentive plan await qualified applicants.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Please submit resumes as a PDF or Word attachment to email@example.com.