We currently have a full-time opening for a Starts/Permit Coordinator at our corporate office in Northwest Houston. The Starts/Permit Coordinator will be responsible for permitting homes and distribution of scheduled starts for assigned communities based on scheduled start dates. This individual will work closely with Construction, Sales and other departments as needed. This individual will also participate in department-wide projects and provide general support as needed.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Permit processing, tracking approvals and related tasks to starting project(s).
- Review contracts/change orders/structural options that affect start of home.
- Weekly distribution of start package to field personnel.
- Organize and control filing system for all job files for each address.
- Special projects as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must have home building experience
- Multi-task oriented and high attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to understand blueprints, option contracts, purchase orders and invoices
- Must be able to prioritize and execute tasks efficiently
- Possess strong work ethic, integrity, and loyalty
- Team Player with ability to work well under pressure
- Permitting, AS400 & Sales Force experience preferred
We offer excellent benefits. The compensation will be commensurate with skills and experience. Submit resume and salary expectations as a Word or PDF attachment.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Please submit resumes as a PDF or Word attachment to .
êNo phone calls accepted unless they are being returned. You MUST have the specific Manager’s name and when they called you in order to be transferred. Interviews are by appointment only.