New and custom home builder in the Houston area has several openings for energetic, goal oriented Construction Superintendents. Candidate must be able to thrive in a fast paced environment and adapt to change.
• Oversee the construction of multiple homes from start to finish
• Ensure homes are built in the allotted time frame
• Locate new trades and vendors, when necessary
• Build and maintain fair professional relationships with trades and vendors
• Keep track of all costs and expenditures to remain within budget
• Build excellent rapports with home buyers and new home owners
• Adhere to and manage Jobsite Safety
• Maintain community and jobsite cleanliness
• Familiar with operating basic computer systems and programs (i.e. Windows, Internet Search Engines, Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
• Possess efficient verbal and written communication skills
• Well organized and detail oriented
• Motivated self-starter, capable of taking charge and managing various individuals with diverse skill sets
• College degree or equivalent are preferred
• Minimum of 2 or more years of home building experience is preferred
• Minimum of 2 or more years of custom and/or townhome building experience is preferred
Excellent salary, benefits and incentive plan await qualified applicants.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
No phone calls/interviews are by appointment only